2020-2021 Investment Funding Application Information
Please keep in mind the following:
- Application Deadline: Friday February 14, 2020 @ 3:00 p.m.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- Funding is only for services delivered in Leeds & Grenville.
- You must acknowledge that your Board has seen and approved your funding submission.
- Application must be signed by CEO/ED and Board Chair.
- You must meet the all of the eligibility criteria in order to submit a funding application for consideration.
- We have added two streams for this funding cycle: The traditional Community Investment stream and the new Collaboration Grant stream.
- We have amalgamated the Program Application and Core Application in the Community Investment Stream application.
- All applicable schedules must be completed and included with your submission by the deadline for consideration.
- The Funding application will be posted on our website for all agencies in Leeds & Grenville to have an opportunity to apply for funds.
Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have questions as you complete the application. Please email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions received up to January 28, 2020 will be provided to all agencies with answers on January 31, 2020. We will certainly take questions after the 28th but they will not be further consolidated and sent out to all (unless there is a question that the answer would benefit all by providing clarity).
The application can be found on our Funding Application Page.