The Youth to Youth (Y2Y) Board of United Way Leeds & Grenville is currently accepting requests for funding from organizations who provide high quality programs and initiatives which would:
- Benefit youth by providing opportunities to improve their physical, emotional and social needs. For example: sports, arts/culture, drama/dance/music.
- Generate a positive outcome for youth including improved academic performance, classroom behaviour, health and nutrition. For example: tutoring, healthy meal or snack, etc.
- Provide at-risk-youth with a safe, welcoming, inclusive environment with access to resources and support which will empower these young people to reach their full potential.
- Encourage youth to work collaboratively to build safe, youth-friendly communities.
Eligibility (MUST be a registered charity as defined by the CRA)
- Each successful applicant will be eligible for ONE Youth to Youth (Y2Y) Board Grant, to a maximum of $500, to be utilized for their program.
- All grant applicants must be located in the United Counties of Leeds & Grenville to benefit the youth in our region.
- Your organization cannot be receiving any other funding from United Way Leeds & Grenville.
- The deadline to file grant applications will be 3:00 pm on Friday, April 23, 2021.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Grant applications will be assessed by the Youth to Youth (Y2Y) Board members, at their meeting, on May 3, 2021.
- Should additional information be required, from your organization, you may be requested to provide the same, to the Youth to Youth (Y2Y) Board no later than May 10, 2021, at 3:00 pm
The application can be downloaded here.